Snake River Landing is seeking qualified applicants for Operations Lead. Duties to include supervising the grounds and grounds keeping personnel. The position will report directly to the overseeing property manager. The ideal candidate will be very self motivated, capable of leading and organizing daily duties for a large grounds crew, have experience in small equipment maintenance and minor repairs, and take pride in maintaining landscaping and water features to very high standards.
- Complete or manage grounds keeping duties, including mowing, fertilization, spring/fall clean up.
- Maintain and enforce a safe work environment for employees and visitors of the property.
- Maintain and repair irrigation systems
- Keep grounds neat, orderly, and clean to a high standard.
- Manage vendors that perform services for water features, pumps, and signs.
- Support SRL events by coordinating logistics with marketing
- Manage chemicals for landscape and water features
- Manage snow removal
The position being offered is a full-time salaried position. The compensation depends on experience. In addition to the salary, is a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, health, 401k, and more.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.