|Snake River Landing, a premier mixed-use real estate project in Idaho Falls, is seeking applicants for the position of Lead Groundskeeper.
- Managing season grounds-keeping crews
- Complete or manage grounds keeping duties, including mowing, fertilization, spring/fall clean up
- Maintain and enforce a safe work environment for employees and visitors of the property
- Maintain and repair irrigation systems
- Manage vendors that perform services for water features, pumps, and signs.
- Support SRL events by coordinating logistics with marketing
- Manage chemicals for landscape and water features
- Manage snow removal
Knowledge and Experience
- High school degree or GED required, college degree or certification in related field preferred
- Strong comprehension and communication abilities
- Familiarity with Hunter and Rainbird time clocks
- Familiarity with water pumps
- Pesticide applicators license a plus
- Snow removal experience a plus
- Experience installing commercial Christmas lights
The position being offered is a full-time position; compensation depends on experience.