Celebrate Riverfest & the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration - 4th of July in Idaho Falls
This 4th of July, have a fun family fourth at Riverfest and the Melaleuca Freedom Celebration. Hosted by Riverbend Communications radio stations KLCE 97, Z103, Kbear 101, The Hawk, Cannonball 101. Media coverage by EastIdahoNews.com.
BOOK YOUR RV RESERVATION HERE
2019 Overnight RV Parking Information
Snake River Landing may accept reservations for the 2019 Fourth of July celebration in Idaho Falls.
No RV services are provided (no power, water or sewer hook-ups available). Units must be self-contained. All items brought into the area must leave with you upon departure, including garbage. There will be portopotties throughout the Snake River Landing property for the day’s activities. Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
General Parking Area Rules (Subject to change):
- No alcohol
- Allowed RV plus maximum 2 vehicles/cars per RV site booked
- Drive slowly
- Watch for children
- No fires or personal fireworks
- No littering
- Quiet time from 11:30 pm until 7:00 am
- Keep pets on a leash
- Clean up after pets
- Depart by 12:00 pm on July 5th
- Parking capacities are subject to change based on the size and type of event
- Spots are filled on a first-come first-served basis
- To ensure safe and efficient travel to your destination, please follow the directions of the Traffic and Parking Staff
- Please note the parking for Overnight RV Parking Reservation Holders is a non-paved surface